Saturday 26 December 2015

Weekend with ISAGENIX thoughts..to go or not to go..

Had a long weekend and a time for me to think about ISAGENIX again. Is it worth it or not? My friend Jameel did came over and explained more about the systems and how the products really worked and all. Besides that, his upper line also being friendly and offers me a lot of information that i needed in knowing more about the products. He is a Cardiologist in a private hospital and being on ISAGENIX for about a year or two if i am not mistaken. So, it is super easy for me to get first hand information regarding the products in medical terms. His name is Dr. Haizan and i did asked regarding things like if this product can be taken by diabetic or pregnant lady can consume this products and all sorts of questions that lingers in my mind medically. I mean, to me he is a doctor and he know things that we as a normal worker don't. Perhaps scientifically and the explanation is satisfying.

I am still not in the program just yet and they are willingly giving me a helping hand in explaining to me about the product and how good it is. Even though i got really good guide here, being just a human being i still searching more information by myself. I attached to you some of the  video that i managed to dig from you tube about this products..before listening to this, you can set a pause to my songs on top.. :)

Here you go:












It's kind of mixed review from different people and most of them from overseas. I am from Malaysia and there is also review from here in Malaysia but it's not a video that i wanted. So i think this is some of the video's that i managed to dig in the You Tube.

As mentioned above, i still thinking about joining and getting a pair of my close buddies or strangers to join me. I mean thinking to maintain every month supplies and is it worth it for my second income? Sincerely, with current economy status i do need a second income and hopefully if let say i say yes to this, it will not turn me down like the other MLM would do. I mean, the one i used to join is not a health supplement and their upper line is super friendly before joining and just leave you there after that and burnt all those precious money of yours. Been there done that.

But what keep me thinking twice about ISAGENIX product is the IONIX whereby it can reduce stress as my workloads and my life is a stressful journey so i think. If it works for me why not? plus, i need to cut off some of these kg's before MAY. Why May? because of my best friend wedding and i will be the bridesmaid. Well, i need to also look good and great am i?

Still thinking though...wish me luck...

Btw, to all my friends that celebrated Christmas, though it is a lil bit late i am wishing you a very warm Christmas with loads of joyful and smiles along the holiday.





glitter-graphics.com

Until next post then..take care..

xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dietkah?

Cerita kak chik kali ni pasal diet..kak chik baru nk mula..sebenarnya lama da kak chik duk on off on off diet nih..bukan apa..x tahan..tgk ...