Monday 21 December 2015

My trial with Isagenix

I am a big size lady..with a pear shape kinda  body, double chin and not that fair of skin colour..in fact i am the ugly duckling in my family. Been trying to be perfect like everyone else who have a model sized body but always lost my battle with those tummylicious foods plus when i have those stressed moments, my bestfriend will be my oven and nearby bakery shop. I will bake something sweet and have a taste or two.
Because of my passion in foods and sweets, plus i rarely exercise had made me who i am now. I am not regret or anything because of this excess weight but sometimes i really wanted to look good and get those lil confidence when dealing with people.
Heard about Isagenix last year but the price is way to high for my budget. Went for a class, seeing the video of sucess people and price giving ceremony and all..ok..fine with me. I am interested but my major issue again...was the price. After a long lost of Isagenix, i heard about it again from a friend of mine.
He is a gym owner at Semarak Gym and he showed me his transformations after using Isagenix product. Sceptical, but the needing to try is still there.After the third meeting, he came over to my house and bring in some samples for me to try. Free samples, why not?
So i did it.Dozed off at 2.30am, woke up at 8.00am, get dressed for work and took my eplus and ionix ( he said that this is also an anti stress kinda thing). Then i off to work. At the office, after finishing some work about almost 10am i took Isalean. Since i have a small tumbler, managed to try only quater of the sachet. By afternoon, i started to feel hungry. Owh, forgot to mentioned that i am easily bloated person. But, i managed to wait until 1.00pm and walked to get my packed lunch. No bloating effect occured..thank goodness..
As usual, i had my rice, with couple of fried chicken and some curry. Later around 3pm, office celebrating our staffs birthday and i had a slice of cheese cake. The sleepy strikes me. Went to meet up with my client and dozed off a while in the car. Waited at the office until 6pm and ready to go home.
Reaching home, cooked dinner..then had my little dinner..then i dozed off couple of minutes. Feeling sleepy again, i slept for an hour. Had my bath, took cleanse for life and here i am telling u my daily new routine.
For those who knew me, i always have my coffee up to 4 glasses per day especially during weekdays. Today, the urged for coffee is there but i skipped my caffein.
Coffee free day today! Yeay!
Still thinking about joining Isagenix though. Is it worth it? Is it really work? Does it really can help me to reduce weight? Does it really have anti stress effect?
I still have a long way to go to find out more about this product.
Wish me luck! Night dearies...
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dietkah?

Cerita kak chik kali ni pasal diet..kak chik baru nk mula..sebenarnya lama da kak chik duk on off on off diet nih..bukan apa..x tahan..tgk ...