Sunday 5 July 2015

Mood republik, selangor

Went to sent my housemate sister to shah alam. She studied at CIAST which i never knew exist until today. Hahahah.. Poor me..after almost half and hour journey to Shah Alam,we managed to find the place and sent her safely.

After that we decided to heading for a quick tour at SACC mall. It's almost 10pm and some of the shops already closed. As for to me, nothing captures my attention and my interest at the current bazaar nearby SACC mall and at the mood republik itself. Maybe i am not that fashionista or up to date kinda person. That's why nothing captures me. *winks*

For my readers, feel free to enjoy ur sightings at the bazaar. May you find what you are lookinh for. As for me, the search for my eid clothing still ongoing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dietkah?

Cerita kak chik kali ni pasal diet..kak chik baru nk mula..sebenarnya lama da kak chik duk on off on off diet nih..bukan apa..x tahan..tgk ...