Wednesday 15 July 2015

Eid Mubarak 2015 is around the corner..


Credit to the image owner CLICK HERE

It's coming! The Eid Mubarak is around the corner it's on this upcoming Friday to be precise. Some may be happy and some may be sad. It can be in both ways, Happy because we had survived 30 days of fasting month and be grateful that we still breathe the air we breathing and catching up with the religious prayers and activities that we often look away when it's not fasting month. Sad when we celebrate this thoughtful celebration without the people we loved. 

As for me, the Eid is nothing more or less then last year. This year a little bit down rather than last year. Maybe because of my workloads that bothering me and made my Eid a little bit down than it used to be. Plus, i still haven't got my new clothing for Eid and clothing for my parents also. Being through several places still nothing interest me more or grab my attention. Perhaps, going downtown tonight and put the search engine on again. Maybe tonight is the final call as tomorrow night we will be busy with cooking. 

Currently, i am working though i am on leave because i got lot of things to settle before i can proceed with my leave. Thank goodness my house is just a minute away and thus save some time for me rather than be travelling here and there and waste those precious time on the highway. There are many things came running through my thoughts lately, so many that it kinda disturb me a lot. When i lay myself to sleep everything is like a slide show trough my head. 

How i missed the old days, when we still got a gathering place we can hang out. A place where i can smell my grandmother delicious cooking. A place where i can run and giggles when we fire up the firecracker the night before Eid. We sleep together at the hallway and have a chat till morning. I miss everything about the past that i can never go back to with. All those people who had earlier gone from this world and every single thing that special about them. Seeing their faces smile again and hearing their voices waking us all up. All those memories that will never get back.

But then, memories still a memories and now we must live the life and just proceed and be grateful for what we have currently. Smile and just move on, some things are better left behind or perhaps put it in a box where it supposed to belongs to. There are tons of lists that i have to achieved rather than remembering those heartache memories, Life must go on..

Just move on..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dietkah?

Cerita kak chik kali ni pasal diet..kak chik baru nk mula..sebenarnya lama da kak chik duk on off on off diet nih..bukan apa..x tahan..tgk ...