Saturday 4 July 2015

Step 1: Letting go~

Thank you to Actualized.org and Mr Leo for this video.

I can't sleep after sahur and what i did is that i had decided to move on and letting go of my past. So i searching for the cheapest way to solve my problems and to find for solutions. So i bump into this video on you tube. I am glad that i saw and practice what Mr Leo told to do so. I did that. Simple meditation on my bed. Sitting here and close my eyes and just feel my body. Tip of my toe, tip of my fingers and the breathing that goes in and out. 

I do agreed, that we already know all these facts that been highlighted in the video but somehow at some point of our life, we do need some encouragement in doing so. Sometimes, we can seek it in our family, friends or lover. In my case, i am a loner so i searched the you tube. Not being an anti social or something but somehow i have that kinda of feelings that no one can really understand me. They will be judgmental with me and never can get me. 

My friend once said to me that i need to go out and meet new people. Have a LIFE. Go out and enjoy the sunshine, the hassle, the people itself. Just GO OUT and do something. Unfortunately, i had been there and done that, by the end of the day all i can feel is the feeling that keep bothering me somehow coming back again as i getting ready to sleep each and every night. It was a never ending story for me. All i get by the end of the day is tiredness and the empty feeling again and again.

I used to have this weird feelings whereby when ever i hear this song or that song reminds me of the past. I test myself and just switched on the songs. Currently, right now i am doing that. While i am writing this, i am listening to Chester See - who am i to stand in your way. This song meant so much those day. When my ex lover doing things that he not supposed to do. I always to keep playing this song just to remind me of him and the things that he did. But now, while i am listening the song, i just enjoying the lyrics and the music. There is no aching anymore like it used to be once upon a time. Hope this will be permanent in me. I REALLY need this. To really just walk away and stop blaming the world for against me. 

Just by being pause for a moment who ever thought can change the mood that you are in? 

As been told, i wanna keep those lists on my life now. What i wanna do now? Ermmm...

Sports? Leisure? Vacation? or just smile and be grateful for each and every day!

Trying and just keep on the phase going..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dietkah?

Cerita kak chik kali ni pasal diet..kak chik baru nk mula..sebenarnya lama da kak chik duk on off on off diet nih..bukan apa..x tahan..tgk ...