Thursday 2 July 2015

Demotivated and feeling unwanted

Yesterday night was a great night for me. After having an iftar at ioi mall with my love, we went for a movie at Jusco Cheras Selatan. After two days of tiring late night working hours, i managed to get everything done on time and decided to spend my time with my love. We are both virgorian and that do explains the silent between us when ever we were together. He was like a mirror of myself considering we are in the same star. I am not a believer in star signs but sometimes i do feel like it was connected somehow.

During iftar, we were drowned with our virtual life. He with his mobile and me with mine. After that we took a walk in the mall, pleasure ourselves with a regular pop corn and make our way to Jusco for a movie. Poltergiest to be exact. He was so cool watching a ghost movie though. He doesn't feel afraid through out the entire scene and i was the other way round.

After the movie,we go straight back home and fetching his sisters and we make our move to bangi downtown. Just having a brisk night walk together. Looking around. Buying foodstalls food. His favorite was black pepper meatball. Then, time to go home.

I dozed off that night with a smile on my face feeling grateful for having such a simple walk with my love and just by looking at his smile, he had lighted up my day.

This morning, i was again as usual. Drowning in negativity which i wonder where does all that came from. Perhaps, the inner feelings of being imperfect of myself captures all the positivity in me and kept it captive down under until i could not reach it to myself.

Dangerous zone i shall say. Being too demotivated. So,i took an hour rest during my office hour. Like now, and start writting about what that can make me smile and share it with the world.

And you know what? It did help me. I feel much more better now then 30 minutes before. So, gotta back to work then. Maybe, expressing myself trough writting is a good theraphy for me..just maybe.

We see about that..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dietkah?

Cerita kak chik kali ni pasal diet..kak chik baru nk mula..sebenarnya lama da kak chik duk on off on off diet nih..bukan apa..x tahan..tgk ...