Saturday 9 January 2016

Opening 2016 with Isagenix

My 2016 opening with Isagenix...Jameel come over to my house and bring along with him the weight loss package from Isagenix..at first i thought it's gonna be expensive to be a member with Isagenix but Jameel and Dr. Haizal make it much more easier and affordable. Invested around rm500plus and officially a member of Isagenix. Within the range of items that i had bought for weight loss programme.

So, after ordering from Jameel by watsapp. He came over and explain how to take those product step by step. He and his upline Dr. Haizal been very helpful and always help me in getting info for this products even though i am just thinking about it before and until now. They had been updating with me time to time. Never had i seen such a great upline that so helpful to their downline. They managed to answer every questions, though i think some of it might sound silly..and patiently waiting and guiding me.

To me, sometimes we do need someone that can tag along with us in such a way that money can't buy. I mean, u gonna invest an amount of money and ur upline is being so arrogant and just wanted to fullfill their dreams without taking u along..i think i got enough of that drama before.

I am blessed to get them as my upline. Even though i text them middle of the night, they never failed to answer me accordingly. That is super great. They managed to get my trust, attention and loyalty. It's not easy for me to give a stranger all those package though.

Finally, i did signed up and start using the products. Will update on the progress time to time then. Can't wait for the result! Yeay!

Later then..

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dietkah?

Cerita kak chik kali ni pasal diet..kak chik baru nk mula..sebenarnya lama da kak chik duk on off on off diet nih..bukan apa..x tahan..tgk ...