Friday 1 January 2016

Hello 2016...goodbye 2015...



2015 had just passed us..
Many things happen for the past one year..
Not all of it is sour and dark..
Some is sweet and sunshine...
Life is about taking chances...
Too much sunshine can also make us burnt..
Too much of sour can tear us down..
So we have to balance both..
To make our life more colorful ahead..

For me..
I spent most of my time working..
as usual..
and got a relationship ups and down..
changed of surroundings..
changed of friend cycle..
changed of environment..
for all what's worth...
i am thankful for having..
my family around me...
especially my mom and dad...
my best friend..
though we had misunderstanding..
they never left me behind..
my soon to be other half..
for picking me up when i was down..
for being there to soothe me..
for giving me another life..
another circle of friends..
and another family..

My hope for 2016:
To straighten up my route of life..
Earning more for future..
Shred some weight..
Smile a lot..
Stay positive..
Count my blessings..
Stop comparing my life to other people..
Be brave..


My wish for all of you is a great 2016 ahead...
i believe that you would..

lots of love..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dietkah?

Cerita kak chik kali ni pasal diet..kak chik baru nk mula..sebenarnya lama da kak chik duk on off on off diet nih..bukan apa..x tahan..tgk ...