Saturday 9 January 2016

My current weight status

These are my current weight now...i am a shy kinda person..so smiley is the best for me for the time being..�� sorry for that.

Looking at the pictures given below..u cn see obviously my weight and bmi status..because of that most of the time i always have low self confidence. Just imagine when people always call u fat and judging u time to time? I experienced at time when someone tell me straight to my face that i am fat. It's seriously hurt but i managed to put my mask on and just smile because i know one fine day they will swallow their own words.

So, my journey begins with isagenix..will update on the weight and inches weekly then..hopefully this will not be a yoyo kinda thing..

Can't wait for the results..wish me luck peeps!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dietkah?

Cerita kak chik kali ni pasal diet..kak chik baru nk mula..sebenarnya lama da kak chik duk on off on off diet nih..bukan apa..x tahan..tgk ...