Saturday 9 January 2016

My morning routine~

My morning will starts with eplus, cleanse for life and ionix..on empty stomach. Then followed by isalean. My summary updates on 2 days consuming are:

1st day:
I had a terrible headache and vomitting since the night before. Suspected to had a high blood pressure due to stress (my own prediction..lol) so i consumed eplus,ionix, cleanse for life and isalean at 11.00am since i woke up late..can't sleep because of the pain the night before. Miracle happens. My headache rate drops automatically. The pain that i had before suddenly changes from very pain..to mild to almost no pain..it did come and go but i can feel the changes. I was shocked and watsapp Dr Haizal and told him about my headache. He is like a friend to me now or maybe like a big brother whereby i always updated him about my isagenix journey. Hihihi.and he is good being one and always guide me.

So back to my 1st experience consuming isagenix..i had a very tight schedule that day..headache come and go..had small lunch..and was energetic and full through out the day though i eat less. Had to divide my isalean to two portion since it was too thick and delicious to finish on one shot! Haha..

During night i took the balance isalean and cleanse for life. Finally that night i got my so called beauty sleep and woke up all fresh up at 7.30am..on weekend whereby it is never happen before..early on weekend?? Hahha..so not me..but i am glad because i had that kinda sleep.

All together i feel great though i am not feeling well..

Day 2:
Woke up at 7.30am..get ready and had my eplus, ionix, cleanse for life and half of isalean as usual..pick up parents at their house..drove off to melaka..attending wedding then drove to cousins house..had a great time..still..less eating..no major cravings..less sleep during back and forth driving..not so tired after a long journey. After finishing everything, reached home around 10.30pm and meeting up friends at home. Had lil bit of chat..dozed off at 12.00am..really flat out and no wake up in the middle of the night kinda thing.

So, i woke up today..fresh and sprint cleaning..toilet and rooms at my house..

Overall rate: i am feeling happy and less tired which is great so far. Good job Isagenix!! Special thanks to the team (jameel and dr haizal)that help me a lot..

Until next time..see you..

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dietkah?

Cerita kak chik kali ni pasal diet..kak chik baru nk mula..sebenarnya lama da kak chik duk on off on off diet nih..bukan apa..x tahan..tgk ...